Sunday, May 27, 2007

Boomer, Jammer and Lana Lang

I kid you not. All three starred on the Canadian teen soap Edgemont, which is far inferior to Degrassi, but boasts an impressive cast that also includes Eric from Wonderfalls and George's crazy nympho co-worker from Dead Like Me. I love that everything that shoots in Vancouver uses the same actors over and over again. It gives me a strange sense of peace.

Here's what I can tell from the couple of episodes I've watched on Youtube and cable: Boomer's gay, Jammer's the main character despite being kind of a douche and Lana's boring and still has that weird affected accent that definitely has no place in Kansas and probably not Vancouver either. Okay, I’m going to go watch an episode now. Jammer’s little brother’s missing and he hasn’t bothered to tell his parents yet. Drama!

2 comments:

Q said...

I've heard about this show and have been meaning to watch it. Where can I find it? The powers of the internets? Also, do you have the script for Pushing Daisies by chance?

Anonymous said...

It is weird that Kristin Kreuk looks EXACTLY THE SAME, right? I mean, Tom Welling has aged, Michael Rosenbaum has aged, and here's little Kristin with the weird accent, eternally pixie-ish. Creepy.