Friday, February 16, 2007

Ladies and gentlemen, we've jumped the shark

I'm still really unclear about how Derek understood that the silent, brooding little girl (psst! I think she might be like a metaphor for Meredith!) well enough to pull his wispy lover out of the water. Seriously, y'all, if Mere ate a sandwich I really think she'd have had the energy to swim (even in those super heavy converse) over to the ramp that McDreamy used when he rescued her.

I was actually sad about the whole Meredith dying thing. The moment between McSteamy, McDreamy and Addison was great. Then Izzie started in with a really self-centered "I believe" speech, managing to chastize George for getting married too soon. "Glass houses," I say to the girl who got engaged to a patient she'd never seen outside the hospital. Also: "Your friend's dying in there so shut the hell up!"

And then there it was: Meredith's dead(ish) and she's hanging out with the ghosts of hotties past. Lame. And yes, I'll watch next week. But that's only because Kyle Chandler's so freaking pretty.

No comments: